Stay Positive


"In the midst of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."

- Alert Camus








Sunday, April 23, 2017

Hopeful Thoughts


“I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept.” (Is none-the-less putting the focus on things you can change.)

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair... - Khalil Gibran

Until we extend the circle of our compassion to all living things, humanity will not find peace. - Albert Schweitzer

 He who plants a tree plants a hope... - Lucy Larson

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children... - Native American Proverb

Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed. - Mahatma Gandhi




 Hopeful Thoughts can be helpful  when the fight to stay aheadf of illness

No comments:

Post a Comment