Stay Positive


"In the midst of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."

- Alert Camus








Monday, September 8, 2014

Suzanne Robins book writer with m.s.

Suzanne Robins

@suzannemrobins

Author of Faulty Wiring: Living with Invisible MS, freelance editor, amateur photographer, avid traveller, reluctant MS patient, wife and mother of two.
 Ottawa, Canada




Faulty Wiring: Living with Invisible MS


... Life is different with MS, to be sure, but I’m determined to keep calm and carry on, no matter what it brings.
I was diagnosed with relapsing-remitting MS more than a decade ago, but you wouldn’t know that just by looking at me. I’m not visibly disabled in any way. My most challenging symptoms are depression, anxiety, bladder dysfunction, cognitive impairment and fatigue.
In writing this book on the invisible aspects of MS, I’ve drawn on my personal experience with the illness, my life as a wife and mother, my love of travel, photography and music, and my passion for the written word. And I’ve called upon my training as a journalist to expand and enrich my story with factual information that will deepen your understanding of MS (and especially its hidden effects).


It’s my belief that many other people with this illness are following a path similar to my own. If you’re one of them – or you’re newly diagnosed – I hope that my book will give voice to your experience and make you feel less alone.


https://twitter.com/suzannemrobins

Suzanne Robins (suzannemrobins) on Twitter:



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment