Stay Positive


"In the midst of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."

- Alert Camus








Saturday, September 13, 2014

M.S. DISCUSSIONS


Schwartz: awesome complexity in the brain. 10^15 connections, about same as number of galaxies in the universe.

Did you know more people with have an anxiety disorder than have depression?
 








New study results show promise for way to 'switch off' MS:
 


"Co-morbidities and MS"
 
MSers are more likely to have multiple diagnoses.


Do you struggle with heat sensitivity in the summer? "Keep Your Cool" on the today:





Brain protein Klotho enhances maturation of oligodendrocytes & increases myelin repair in mice w/ MS like disease

Do you struggle with MS-related fatigue? Today on the , "I'm so tired..." by Jennifer LaRue Huget.

for profits and shares and commissions anyone else would be jailed for
 


What my dogs do for me ~ Jennifer LaRue Huget,





No comments:

Post a Comment