Stay Positive


"In the midst of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."

- Alert Camus








Sunday, May 6, 2012

Quotes

Writing is talking to someone else on paper

 -William Zinsser, On Writing Well.


"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything; but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."
-Edward Everett Hale


 The heights by great men reached and kept
Were not attained by sudden flight,
But they, while their companions slept,
Were toiling upward in the night. 
-Longfellow

Focus your efforts and you will succeed; scatter and fail.
-China Sinclair


 I have never known a novel that was good enough to be good in spite of its being adapted to the author's political views.
Edith Wharton
(1862-1937




 
6 Quality Productivity Tools:

101 Powerful Online Resources





1. Create Audio File of Any Text

2. Speed Read Text

3. Free Online Keyboard

4. Define List of Words Instantly

5. Summarize Text & Word Frequency Tool

6. Text Mechanic



These tools can be found at the bottom of the http://passiontolearn.com/ homepage 24-7. Bookmark it today. You will need these productivity text tools.

 http://passiontolearn.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment