Stay Positive


"In the midst of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."

- Alert Camus








Monday, February 11, 2019

Inspiring Poems for My Son in Prison to Smile About



   Having multiple sclerosis is like being given a prison sentence of life without any chance of parole. That comparison is what keeps me reading about how inmates pass their time and try to improve a bad situation.
 

7 Inspiring Poems for My Son in Prison to Smile About


https://web.connectnetwork.com/poems-for-my-son-in-prison/
Sep 6, 2016 - 7 Inspiring Poems for My Son in Prison to Smile About ... Apart from visitation for inmates, letters are a welcomed form of communication for ...

Videos
image.jpeg


21:13
Jacqueline
Jackson Book
Letters to My Son
In Prison

George Bliss
YouTube - 8 hours ago
image.jpeg


5:55
Jacqueline and
Jesse Jackson Jr.
talk "Letters to My
Son in Prison"

CBS News - 5 days ago
image.jpeg


12:00
Transcript of "Why
your worst deeds
don't define you"







No comments:

Post a Comment