Stay Positive


"In the midst of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."

- Alert Camus








Monday, June 13, 2016

Keep going. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.



Keep going. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. - anon.

“Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.” 
- Jack London

“I’m not afraid of storms for I am learning to sail my ship.”   Louisa May Alcott

“Colors come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunlit sky.”  Rabindranath Tagore

“The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”                Nelson Mandela

“Getting knocked down in life is a given, getting up and moving forward is a choice.” Zig Ziglar

“Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.” Winston Churchill

“It is often hard to distinguish the hard knocks in life and those of opportunity.” Frederick Phillips

“The beautiful thing about setbacks is they introduce us to our strengths.” Robin Sharma

“Breakdowns can create breakthroughs. Things fall apart so things can fall together.” Unknown

“Seeds of faith are always within us; sometimes it takes a crisis to nourish and encourage their growth.” Susan Taylor

“I am not what has happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” Carl Jung


“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” Douglas Adams 

“Sometimes the wrong train can take us to the right place.” Paulo Coelho

“At any given moment, you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end.” Christine Mason Miller

“Sometimes we fall down because there’s something down we’re supposed to find.” Unknown

“Courage is not the towering oak that sees storms come and go; it is the fragile blossom that opens in the snow”. Alice Mackenzie Swaim

“You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.” Zig Ziglar

“Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.” Desmond Tutu

“Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.” Unknown

“We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” Martin Luther King, Jr.

 
 "I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
 -- Nelson Mandela
 
 
Tagged as: darkness, determination, hope, light, Mandela, quotes, strength, Tagore, Tutu, Ziglar



No comments:

Post a Comment