Stay Positive


"In the midst of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer."

- Alert Camus








Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Complementary Medicine and Multiple Sclerosis

Last Week’s Webinar on Complementary Medicine and Multiple Sclerosis Now Available Online

The Wheelchair Kamikaze at Wheelchair Kamikaze - 12 hours ago
For those who missed the live webinar I participated in last week, it’s now available online for your listening pleasure. Okay, maybe "pleasure" is taking it a little too far, but the webinar is packed with lots of useful information. I was joined on the iConquerMS sponsored webinar by Dr. Deneb Bates, a naturopathic physician who I’ve worked with for over seven years. As is in ample evidence during the webinar, Dr. Bates really knows her stuff. Topics covered include the doctor-patient connection, biotin, vitamin D, natural remedies for spasticity, oxidative stress, and more. Ther... more »


No comments:

Post a Comment